Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


She is Not

I saw her ,
With a splendid impression,
That silent my emerging question,
Her smile glows with shine,
My heart uttered she is nice,she is kind

Her dress covered every inch of her skin,
Her faces was clearly perfectly clean,
She hided her hair under a veil,
The appearance convinced that she was real

When she spoke,she spoke innocently,
When she laughed,she adored everybody,
When she moved,she glided oh - so gently.
When she stared,it melted all the eyes that see,


I said “My friend, teach me to be you”
She replied “Don’t said that to people you don’t know who”
Then she turned her face to the empty floor
Fill me with wonders but she didn’t said more

She attracted more from day to day,
Especially the bees that can’t seem to fly away,
I thought well nothing wrong there,
Then she started to reveal things I never aware,

I can see she started to open her cover,
All the things she’s been under,
She reckons people have splendid perception ,
She know people will never question,
As long as she did it in silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment